At Lincoln Street School, we provide students with a strong academic foundation as well as a wealth of opportunities to experience the arts, culture, and the natural beauty that surrounds us in Tehama County.
Our students and their families are able to choose from a wide range of clubs and activities, many of which offer chances to learn and grow in groups.
A well rounded, academically sound education with opportunities for socialization are essential components of our program.
Experience the arts and other cultural activities:
- Photography Club
- Hands-on art activities
- Annual Art Celebration
- Author Visits
- Tehama County Writing Contest and Celebration
- Tehama County Community Concert Performances
- Turtle Bay family tickets
- Civil War Days
- Offered During Weekly Clubs
- Court Sports
- GOFAR Running Club Training
- Spring GOFAR Fun Run at the Diversion Dam with SERF